AmigaActive (1575/2143)

From:Michael Carrillo
Date:24 May 2000 at 13:23:17
Subject:Re: Alive and Elite3

--- In amigactive@egroups.com, Richard Lane <richard@a...> wrote:
> Hello Clyde
>
> On 24-May-00, Clyde Hannan wrote:
>
> > Basically, are Alive full of bollocks or not?
>
> From what I've seen on this and other lists in past few months yes.

Huh! there is a member on my usergroup (ANT) that has had wasted
dreams on order from them since August. They debited his card but he
still hasn't had the game despite repeated calls etc.

I am Allegedly told that Alive were partially (if not not fully)
responsible for AF going down. Allegedley.

Regards

Mikey C
Chairman
Amiga North Thames